Monday, July 28, 2008

I guess The Allen Trio name isn't going to work anymore!


That's right the trio is going to become four (I am not sure I love Quartet, so I am going to have to think about it). I am still in my first trimester and worshipping the porcelain toilet (got to love the first few months). I am hoping it will be over after that. We are very excited that Dayton is going to be a big brother. I am just nervous about how you love them both and how you make the oldest one know how important and loved he is. I know I am going to have to make as much time for the two of us before the blessed day arrives. I think it will be hard on him since he has been my entire world for more than two years. I just hope it will be a smooth transition. Well, I think that is enough blogging for the day. I am sure no one will even read this considering I don't blog very often. Oh well! I hope all is well for everyone.

1 comment:

J and D said...

Don't worry about loving them both. It's not about dividing the love, it's about MULTIPLYING it. There's just more to go around! You will do great!