Monday, April 7, 2008


So the other day I was busy getting dinner ready and Dayton was in the kitchen with me. I kept hearing him playing with extra dressing, mayo, and mustard bottles we have on our pantry shelf. Anyway, he kept saying nigh night, and I kept telling him that he couldn't go to bed until after dinner. So finally I turn around, and he had put his favorite blankie on the dressing, mayo, and mustard bottles, and put them nigh night. I didn't get a picture (I know shoot me), but the next day this happened and I did get a picture. He was putting all of his stuffed animals nigh night and climbed in with them. Too cute!

1 comment:

J and D said...

Hi Jody, (we haven't met but I knew Bryce in high school), I just found your blog, and wanted to tell you how darling I think Dayton is! It sounds like you have a lot of fun at your house! If he's like Bryce, I'm sure you'll have your fair share of mischief making. :D
I would love to get to know you more! Bryce was one of my favorite friends so many years ago, and I know that you must be absolutely amazing!

Hugs,
Darla Jardine
www.jardinejournals.blogspot.com
joshndarla@hotmail.com